- Base game.
- A brand new location waiting to be explored, with an additional 60 minutes of playing time.
- Two exclusive in-game items: the Grim Ripper figurehead and the mighty cutlass “Merciless”. Both exclusive in-game items increase the respective abilities of Christopher and his ship when used.
- The digital Artbook: Enjoy 72 packed pages of original Raven’s Cry artwork (PDF Format).
- An extended version of the Official Soundtrack (MP3 Format).
- All classic pirate songs, including Whisky in a Jar, Hanging Willie aka Drunken Sailor, La Bamba, Da-YO aka Bananaboat Song and more.
- A digital Songbook including all of the Tavern songs with both the lyrics and the musical notes (PDF Format).
- Exclusive Wallpapers.
It’s been years since Christopher Raven’s family was brutally murdered by Neville “the Devil” Scranton and his bloodthirsty gang, the Devil’s Tines. Orphaned and missing a hand, Christopher is rescued by Marcus, an ex-slave and rum-maker who nurses Christopher back to health and takes him under his wing.
Growing up with a black bitterness in his heart, Christopher drowns his demons in rum and violence, brooding endlessly on the revenge that was stolen from him when the Devil’s Tines disappeared in the monster quake that sunk half of Port Royal. When a string of brutal and all too familiar murders occur, Christopher’s chance for revenge is suddenly within his grasp. Neville and the Tines are back, and nothing on earth will stop Christopher from claiming their heads.