700 years from now, Agent Silverman is a renowned Exorcist on the case of a missing person. His investigation leads him to the end of the world, a small ghost town called “Town of Machine”. This unearthly place is filled with nightmares beyond imagination. With his trusty companion Detective Mason they uncover unspeakable horrors and must fight the grotesque monstrosities that lurk in the darkness.
The Town of Machine has been built out of the ruins of a forsaken city that has been abandoned for hundreds of years. Only the most disturbing creatures could be found in this dead and forgotten area. Why did they build this town? And how did a missing person end up here?
After a quick chat with the remaining townsfolk, it becomes clear that something truly blasphemous and insane is taking place in this town. Agent Silverman is on his deadliest case – who knows what other allies he might find on his adventure into the abyss…
- Super Fluid Action Combat – shoot weapons with alternate fire modes, dash through hordes of monsters, switch guns and quick-heal to keep the fast paced action flowing
- A Hand-Crafted Adventure – from the dialogue and leveldesign over the pixel art to the item descriptions, everything was made entirely by human hand
- Story-Driven, Non-Linear Gameplay – speak with the townsfolk in multiple-choice-dialogues and explore the Town of Machine and the mysteries it holds on your own pace in non-linear fashion
- Stylized Grotesque Places to Explore – the stylized 3D world is combined with hand-drawn pixel art to give you a consistent atmosphere inside the town and underneath…
- Find New Companions – at first, Detective Mason is your trusty companion, but soon you’ll find even more adventurous souls that will help you on this adventure – or go alone