This bundle includes the following:
- Red Dead Redemption 2
- Bank Robbery Mission & Gang Hideout
- Dappled Black Thoroughbred
- Talisman & Medallion Gameplay Bonuses
- Gameplay Boosts, Cash Bonuses & Discounts
- The Nuevo Paraiso Gunslinger Outfit
- Free access to additional weapons in Story Mode
- The War Horse
- The Outlaw Survival Kit
- Cash Bonus for Red Dead Redemption 2 Story Mode
- Bonus GTA$ 500,000 to spend in Grand Theft Auto Online on Xbox
Red Dead Redemption II is the third instalment of the Western series Red Dead. RDR2 is an action game with an open world. This title was developed by Rockstar Games (known for Grand Theft Auto series, Midnight Club or Bully). Red Dead Redemption II action is set in 1899 in times preceding the events of the previous part of the series. We are a part of infamous Dutch van der Linde gang. When the assault in a town ends in failure, criminals are forced to flee from law officers and bounty hunters and as a consequently fight for survival. Relations with other gang members with whom we share the camp are also significant — the choices we make determine their attitude towards the hero. In Red Dead Redemption II you take control of Dutch van der Linde’s right hand — Arthur Morgan. You will have to choose between loyalty to friends and protagonist own ideals. The decisions and reputation in the region have an impact on the story. Building relationships with other gang members with whom we share the camp also matters – the choices you’ll make determine their attitude towards the hero.
- Vast open world which consists of rocky mountain areas, valleys covered with rivers, prairies, forests and cities whose inhabitants live their own lives.
- Take care of your camp — manage supplies, while ensuring the team’s morale. It is worth noting that this is not only Morgan’s duty — his colleagues also set off to search if something (depending on their role, it can be, for example, wood, food or money) begins to run out.
- Neutral characters dynamically respond to our actions depending on reputation, appearance or previous achievements.
- Hunt for wild animals and earn money by selling furs and meat, but remember corpses start to rot over time!
- There are also duels at noon, during which you must show reflexes and accuracy.
- In addition to the extensive single player mode, Red Dead Redemption II also has a complex multiplayer variant, Red Dead Online.
Cannot be activated in the following countries: Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Chile, China, Colombia, Crimean Peninsula of Ukraine, Cuba, Ecuador, Georgia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Islamic Republic of, Kazakhstan, Korea, Democratic People’s Republic of, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Macao, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Republic of, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Syrian Arab Republic, Taiwan, Province of China, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of, Vietnam